This easy-to-use Italian device brews long and normal espresso shots and coffee adjusted to your taste preferences; milk frother included
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Saeco Minuto Super-Automatic Espresso-and-Coffee Maker (Refurbished)
Despite its compact size, this combination espresso-and-coffee maker from Saeco is a powerful home brewing system. Its simple push-button interface allows you to easily make coffee with ground or whole beans, adjusting the length, strength, and temperature to taste. It also brews normal and long espresso shots, creating a carefully balanced flavor thanks to a 15-bar water-pressure pump. Both options boast an additional milk-frothing feature for lattes and cappuccinos: the silver machine has an automatic cappuccinatore for instant frothed milk, and the black version is equipped with a manual steam wand for more control.
- Compact coffee-and-espresso machine with stainless steel water boiler
- Simultaneously brew coffee and espresso
- Simple push-button interface
- Pre-brewing aroma system
- Automatic rinsing and descaling for fresh-tasting coffee
- Dishwasher-safe, easy-to-clean parts
- Adjustable spout to prevent splashing and reduce heat loss
- Quick-heat boiler for many consecutive cups
- Five adjustable grinding preferences
- Make coffee with ground and whole coffee beans
- Adjust the coffee length, strength, and temperature
- 15-bar water pressure pump for espresso brewing
- Brews normal and long espresso shots
- Removable brewing cup
- Automatic milk-frothing cappuccinatore (silver option) or manual milk-frothing steam wand (black option)
- Energy-saving standby feature
- 1,400 watts; 120 volts
- Condition: refurbished
- 6-month warranty from Seattle Coffee Gear
- Weight: 16.54lb.
- Dimensions: 13”x8.5”x17”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.