Use this kit to assemble your own electric guitar, complete with fingerboard and pickup, as you learn how to shred like the pros
Saga LJ-10 Student Electric Guitar Kit
Make Your Own Guitar
DIYers looking to pick up a new hobby can add extra challenge with this kit. Instead of buying a fully assembled guitar, tackle the challenge of assembling the included parts. When it’s fully set up, plug it into the nearest amp as you learn to crank out your favorite rock tunes.
- Basswood body with all shaping and routing complete
- Maple neck with pre-fretted rosewood fingerboard
- Chrome-plated hardware
Good to Know
- Pre-wired with P-90-style pickup with volume and tone controls
- Blank peghead shape with predrilled tuning-machine holes and adjustable truss rod
- Comes with instructions, cord, and strings
- Product dimensions: 29.5”x19”x3”
- Weight: 10.4lb.