Salvatore Ferragamo Attimo Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for Men (1.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Woody oriental fragrance for men
- Introduced in 2011
- Flacon forged from soft grey glass with cubic cap and dark silver insert
- Endorsed by Italian megastar Alessandro Gassman
- Top notes of marjoram, cardamom, and mandarin
- Heart notes of saffron and pimento
- Base notes of patchouli, white musk, cistus labdanum, and vetiver
- Design house: Salvatore Ferragamo
- 1.4 fl. oz. eau de toilette spray
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
About Salvatore Ferragamo
At the peak of Hollywood’s golden age, Salvatore Ferragamo designed shoes for the brightest starlets. For Judy Garland, he crafted a cork-wedge heel. For Audrey Hepburn, he created suede ballet flats that eventually became part of the fashion icon’s signature look. Marilyn Monroe “owned dozens of pairs … and not one without a stiletto heel.”
The stars were drawn to the shoes not only for their impeccable style but also for their innovative construction and design. The Ferragamo-invented platform heel, for instance, added comfort as well as height. The designer built traditional heels with a steel arch, shifting the weight from the ball of the foot to the instep and allowing stilettos to grow ever taller. In total, Ferragamo filed 350 patents and executed roughly 20,000 designs. His legacy lives on in his brand’s luxurious shoes and wares, as well as a museum filled with Hollywood memorabilia and enough shoes to outfit a human-sized millipede.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.