Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Eau de Toilette for Women
- Top notes: pineapple, bergamot, and passion fruit
- Heart notes: pink peony, freesia, and peach
- Base notes: cedar, amber, and musk
- “Incanto Shine is the perfect casual fragrance for the spring and summer months, that is suitable for women of all ages that are looking for a light, fresh, fruity-floral.” – Scent Addicts
- Fruity and sweet women’s fragrance
- Rollerball: 0.27
- Spray bottle: 1, 1.7, or 3.4 fl. oz.
- Glass rollerball or glass spray bottle with a stopper featuring a pink accent
- Introduced in 2007
About Salvatore Ferragamo
At the peak of Hollywood’s golden age, Salvatore Ferragamo designed shoes for the brightest starlets, including cork-wedge heels for Judy Garland and suede ballet flats for Audrey Hepburn. Marilyn Monroe “owned dozens of pairs … and not one without a stiletto heel,” according to the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum in Florence, Italy. The stars were drawn to the shoes not only for their impeccable style, but also for their innovative construction and design. The Ferragamo-invented platform heel, for instance, added comfort as well as height. In total, Ferragamo filed 350 patents and executed roughly 20,000 designs. His legacy lives on in his brand’s luxurious shoes, stylish handbags, and other fashion accessories, as well as the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum, which is filled with Hollywood memorabilia.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.