- 3.4 fl. oz. eau de toilette spray
- 2.5 fl. oz. after-shave balm
- 2.5 fl. oz. shower gel
Salvatore Ferragamo Pour Homme Fragrance Set for Men (3-Piece)
Woody, Floral, Musky Scent
- Top notes: cyclamen, caraway, African geranium, fig leaf, grapefruit, neroli, and Brazilian rosewood
- Middle notes: carnation, orris root, jasmine, rose, and cardamom
- Base notes: leather, sandalwood, musk, oakmoss, vetiver, and cedar
Accords of nature, including fig leaf and cedar, make this an excellent scent to wear anytime from spring through fall.
Good to Know
- FiFi Award: Fragrance of the Year, Men’s Luxury, 2000
- Fragrance launched in 1999
- Perfumer: Jean-Pierre Mary
About Salvatore Ferragamo
At the peak of Hollywood’s golden age, Salvatore Ferragamo designed shoes for the brightest starlets. For Judy Garland, he crafted a cork-wedge heel. For Audrey Hepburn, he created suede ballet flats that eventually became part of the fashion icon’s signature look. Marilyn Monroe “owned dozens of pairs … and not one without a stiletto heel.”
The stars were drawn to the shoes not only for their impeccable style but also for their innovative construction and design. The Ferragamo-invented platform heel, for instance, added comfort as well as height. The designer built traditional heels with a steel arch, shifting the weight from the ball of the foot to the instep and allowing stilettos to grow ever taller. In total, Ferragamo filed 350 patents and executed roughly 20,000 designs. His legacy lives on in his brand’s luxurious shoes and wares, as well as a museum filled with Hollywood memorabilia and enough shoes to outfit a human-sized millipede.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.