Salvatore Ferragamo Women’s Black Sunglasses
- Women’s sunglasses featuring square black frames
- Frame material: acetate
- Lens material: impact-resistant polycarbonate
- Lens color: gradient grey
- 100% UV protection
- Made in Italy
- Model number: SF781S 001-56
- Arm length: 135mm
- Bridge width: 15mm
- Lens width: 56mm
- Product dimensions: 135mm x 56mm x 15mm
At the peak of Hollywood’s golden age, Salvatore Ferragamo designed shoes for the brightest starlets. For Judy Garland, he crafted a cork-wedge heel. For Audrey Hepburn, he created suede ballet flats that eventually became part of the fashion icon’s signature look. Marilyn Monroe “owned dozens of pairs … and not one without a stiletto heel.” As the designer’s name grew, the brand expanded to include stylish handbags, silk scarves, and other accessories.
We break down the many types of sunglasses and their key features to help you find the best pair to suit your face shape and sense of style.