Samsung 10.1” 16GB Galaxy Note Android Tablet with S Pen
With its pressure-sensitive S Pen, a host of drawing and note-taking apps, and a handy split-screen function, the Samsung 10.1” Galaxy Note tablet does more than most of its tablet cohorts. When the S-Pen and split-screen function are used in tandem, you can watch YouTube videos or scan Google Docs while taking notes on an adjoining app. Select apps even allow note takers to rest their palms on the screen so they can write more easily and give screens the closest thing to a high-five they’ll ever know. It’s these innovations that inspired PCMag to name the Galaxy Note an Editors’ Choice for its “compelling, consumer-friendly features the iPad can’t match.”
- Model number: GTN8013EAYXAR
- 10.1” HD touchscreen display
- Pressure-sensitive S Pen begins sweating as deadlines approach
- 1.4GHz quad-core processor
- 16GB internal storage
- Includes microSD card slot
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
- 1.9MP front-facing and 5MP rear-facing cameras
- 6-cell lithium polymer battery
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth
- GPS enabled with Google Maps
- Internal speakers
- Dimensions: 10.3”x7.1”x0.4”
- Weight: 1.3lb.
- Condition: new
- One-year warranty from Samsung
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact [Groupon customer service](http://gr.pn/zmfvIT).
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/1gH6Dm7) for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 1 year warranty from Samsung. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?