Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Samsung 960GB 2.5” Enterprise Solid State Drive
- Save and access your files and programs faster than a conventional hard drive allows
- Install in either laptops or desktops to streamline your work process
- Load documents, spreadsheets, media files, and games at blazing fast speeds
960GB capacity provides plenty of room for HD video and audio, large applications, and giant archives
- Condition: refurbished
- Form factor: 2.5”
- Interface: SATA III 6GB/s
- Host transfer rate: 600MB/s
- Sequential read: up to 500 MB/s
- Sequential write: up to 370 MB/s
- Random read: sustained 98 KIOPS
- Random write: sustained 15 IOPS
- Power consumption: active read/write = 2.7W/3.4W
- Temperature: operating 0 degree Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius
- Shock: 1500G, duration 0.5ms, half sine wave
- Vibration: 7-800Hzm 3.08Grms, 30min/axis(X, Y, Z)
- MTBF (mean time between failures): 2,000,000 hours
- Dimensions: 100mm x 69.85mm x 6.8mm
- Weight: 56g
In the 70 years of its existence, Samsung has grown into an international company with interests spanning from home electronics to skyscraper construction. The company takes its global role seriously, working to improve communities with both its financial support and the expertise of its talented employees. The company’s Solve for Tomorrow competition, for instance, challenges kids to create videos that demonstrate how science and math can be used in new ways to improve their local environment. After screening the videos of thousands of worthy entrants and dozens of confused American Idol hopefuls, Samsung chooses five winners, whose schools each receive $110,000 in technology. Solve for Tomorrow is just one of the company’s outreach initiatives, which align with its philosophy: to help build a “better global society.”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.