Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging Power Bundle
Samsung Adaptive Fast-Charging Power Bundle: Dual Charger, Charge Pad, Cables; Also Compatible w/ iPhone X, 8, & 8 Plus
Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging Charging Pad
- Wireless Fast Charge feature available for even faster charging speeds on Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8/S8+ and later models of the Galaxy Note and Galaxy S series.
- Qi certified by WPC (Wireless Power Consortium) to support wireless charging on all Qi-enabled devices (where Fast Charge feature is not compatible**, standard wireless charging speeds apply)
- Portable, attractive design for use in multiple locations
- Multi-colored LED halo indicates charging status
- Includes Fast Charging Micro Usb cable
Samsung Dual USB Car Charger
- For devices with Fast Charge, charge your battery from 0 to 50% in about 30 minutes
- Use the included USB to USB-C and USB to Micro USB cables for even faster charging and data transfer on your USB-C compatible Samsung device
- Charge other Micro USB devices at up to 2AMP speed
- The USB Fast Charge feature is available on Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S6/S6 Edge and later models of the Samsung Galaxy Note and Galaxy S series.
Samsung USB-C Charge/Sync Cable
- The Samsung USB-C Cable lets you charge your USB-C device as well as sync your photos, music and data to your smartphone or laptop at blazing charge and transfer speeds
- The cable also supports up to 3 Amps of power output for charging USB-C devices
Samsung Micro USB Charge/Sync Cable
- Micro USB plug charges select Samsung devices from 0% to 50% in about 30 minutes
- Charge other Micro USB devices at a 2A speed
In the 70 years of its existence, Samsung has grown into an international company with interests spanning from home electronics to skyscraper construction. The company takes its global role seriously, working to improve communities with both its financial support and the expertise of its talented employees. The company’s Solve for Tomorrow competition, for instance, challenges kids to create videos that demonstrate how science and math can be used in new ways to improve their local environment. After screening the videos of thousands of worthy entrants and dozens of confused American Idol hopefuls, Samsung chooses five winners, whose schools each receive $110,000 in technology. Solve for Tomorrow is just one of the company’s outreach initiatives, which align with its philosophy to help build a “better global society.”
Are you a new parent? A road warrior? An Instagram all-star? Boost your device's performance and extend its functional life with these phone accessories.