Form and function play nice in these beautifully designed Galaxy S6 smartphones, which pair quad-HD displays with metal-and-glass bodies
Want to know if this phone will be compatible with your preferred network? Use this compatibility tool to find out.
Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Smartphones (GSM Unlocked for Verizon) (Refurbished)
Boasting an all metal and glass body, Samsung’s flagship smartphone pairs a quad-HD display and octa-core processor with a beautiful design that makes the phone all the more fun to use. The Galaxy S6 edge packs the same powerful hardware as the regular S6, but into a curvier metal-and-glass body with dual-edge screen that shows you useful information at a glance.
Galaxy S6: Stunning 5.1” Display
Watching movies or playing games on the Galaxy S6 edge’s brilliant screen is immersive enough to almost make it feel like you’re there. The display’s quad-HD resolution boasts four times as many pixels as a 720p HDTV, bringing an unprecedented level of detail and picture quality to the palm of your hand.
Work and Play All Day
A powerful phone needs a powerful battery to run it, and both the S6 and S6 edge provide up to 12 hours of 4G LTE web browsing on a single charge. Combined with the phone’s Ultra Power Saving Mode—which shuts down unnecessary functions to keep the phone on for up to an additional 24 hours when you hit 10% battery life—each Galaxy smartphone’s battery can keep you connected long after unplugging.
One Million Apps in Your Pocket
All the latest games, tools, and social media networks are never more than a tap away thanks to the Google Play store, which is home to more than a million free and paid apps that let you customize your phone to suit your digital lifestyle.
Personal data is secure on the S6 and S6 edge thanks to an integrated fingerprint sensor, which requires only a touch of your finger to unlock the phone and ensure no one else can gain access—even if your phone is stolen.
- “The Galaxy S6 is fantastic. With great performance, premium design (finally!), and a camera that just screams, it’s one of the best Android phones out there.” – Gizmodo
- “The Samsung Galaxy S6 edge’s wraparound screen transforms an already great phone into Samsung’s best-looking handset. Ever.” – CNET
- For warranty information, contact Groupon customer support
- 5.1” Super AMOLED display
- 2560x1440 quad-HD resolution
- Storage options: 32GB, 64GB
- 2.4GHz and 1.5GHz Exynos 7420 octa-core processor
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- 16MP rear camera
- 5MP wide-angle front camera
- 4K UHD video recording at 30fps
- microSD card slot; card not included, requires nano simcard
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Unlocked for all GSM carriers, including AT&T and Verizon; phone may have compatibility issues with T-Mobile and will not work with Sprint
- Dimensions: 5.65” x 2.78” x 0.27”
- Weight: 4.86oz
- Full specifications
- Condition: refurbished
In the 70 years of its existence, Samsung has grown into an international company with interests spanning from home electronics to skyscraper construction. The company takes its global role seriously, working to improve communities with both its financial support and the expertise of its talented employees. The company’s Solve for Tomorrow competition, for instance, challenges kids to create videos that demonstrate how science and math can be used in new ways to improve their local environment. After screening the videos of thousands of worthy entrants and dozens of confused American Idol hopefuls, Samsung chooses five winners, whose schools each receive $110,000 in technology. Solve for Tomorrow is just one of the company’s outreach initiatives, which align with its philosophy: to help build a “better global society.”
Have more questions about carrier compatibility? Read our FAQ.
Customize the look of your phone and keep it in great shape with a cell phone case. Shop cases here.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.