Samsung Gear Fit Fitness Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Sensor
After they've snapped the always-on Gear Fit to their wrists, runners and exercisers can easily track the impact of their workouts. A built-in heart rate monitor lets them see their tickers' efforts without requiring them to count beats manually with a stethoscope as they jog. The watch combines this heart rate data with information on steps traveled and mileage, allowing workouts to be tuned to perfection. Distance stats and notices about incoming calls or messages pop up on the watch's curved Super AMOLED screen, which displays the stream of information in vibrant color. The watch syncs up with a host of Samsung smartphones and tablets such as the Galaxy S5, relaying texts and notifications from third party apps directly to your wrist.
- Product number: SM-R3500ZKAXAR
- Always-on fitness activity tracking
- Modulate your workout intensity by checking the built-in heart rate monitor
- Bright, curved 1.84" Super AMOLED screen
- Interfaces with Samsung smartphones and tablets
- Screen displays emails, calls, and notifications
- Reply to messages or change alarms
- Fits comfortably around wrist
- Customizable lock screen
- Dust- and water-resistant watch
- Dimensions: .90" x .50" x 2.3"
- Weight: 27g
- Condition: new
- Compatibility: Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5, Galaxy Note 2/3/10.1, Galaxy Mega 5.8/6.3, Galaxy Grand 2, Galaxy NotePRO 12.2, and Galaxy TabPRO 12.2/10.1/8.4.
In the Box: Samsung Gear Fit, wall adapter, charging cradle, and quick start guide.
In the 70 years of its existence, Samsung has grown into an international company with interests spanning from home electronics to skyscraper construction. The company takes its global role seriously, working to improve communities with both its financial support and the expertise of its talented employees. The company’s Solve for Tomorrow competition, for instance, challenges kids to create videos that demonstrate how science and math can be used in new ways to improve their local environment. After screening the videos of thousands of worthy entrants and dozens of confused American Idol hopefuls, Samsung chooses five winners, whose schools each receive $110,000 in technology. Solve for Tomorrow is just one of the company’s outreach initiatives, which align with their philosophy: to help build a “better global society.”
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.