Samsung Muse MP3 Player
The Samsung Muse MP3 Player stores up to 4GB of music from your Samsung and other Android devices in its small, portable body. SoundAlive technology automatically refines each file’s sound quality as it plays, and the Muse Sync Android app allows for a PC-free music transfer directly from smartphones to the players. The device features continuous play or shuffle settings and LED lights to indicate battery level and when the Muse is hungry.
- Product numbers: YP-W1NAL/STA (blue) and YP-W1NAW/STA (white)
- Stores up to 4GB of music from phones and computers
- SoundAlive music quality
- Audio-out port: 3.5mm
- Access via Google Play app
- LED indicators for battery level and device status
- Built-in clip attaches to workout gear or gauged ears
- PC-free music transfer directly from phones with Muse Sync Android app
- Compatible with all Samsung and Android devices
- Audio codec: MP3, WMA, FLAC, OGG
- Rounded design for ergonomic grip
- Play time: up to six hours
- PC requirements: Windows Vista or higher
- OS requirements: Android 3.0 or higher
- Condition: new
- One-year warranty from Samsung
- Dimensions: 0.5”x1.7”x1.3” <p>
In the Box: Muse, 3.5mm micro-USB adapter, 3.5mm USB adapter, EHS61 stereo headset, quick-start guide
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact [Groupon customer service](http://gr.pn/zmfvIT).
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/1gH6Dm7) for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping.1 year warranty from Samsung. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?