Samsung WiFi All-Share Cast Hub
- AllShare wireless hub
- HDMI cable
- microUSB travel charger (also charges phone separately)
- User’s guide
Mirror Your Phone Screen on an HDTV
- Use at home to view pictures, stream video, or play phone games on your HDTV without wires
- Bring to work to mirror documents to projectors or monitors
- Hooks up to HDTVs with standard HDMI cable
- Connects to an AC power source using travel adapter
- Works with any WiFi display-capable device
- Model number: EAD-T10JDEGSTA
- Pairs easily with phones
- Interface: WiFi display (in), HDMI A-type (out)
- One-year warranty from Samsung
- Dimensions: 64mm x 102mm x 153mm
In the 70 years of its existence, Samsung has grown into an international company with interests spanning from home electronics to skyscraper construction. The company takes its global role seriously, working to improve communities with both its financial support and the expertise of its talented employees. The company’s Solve for Tomorrow competition, for instance, challenges kids to create videos that demonstrate how science and math can be used in new ways to improve their local environment. After screening the videos of thousands of worthy entrants and dozens of confused American Idol hopefuls, Samsung chooses five winners, whose schools each receive $110,000 in technology. Solve for Tomorrow is just one of the company’s outreach initiatives, which align with its philosophy: to help build a “better global society.”
Online content isn’t just for computers anymore—you can watch it all on the big screen with the right streaming device. Learn which one is best for your home theater with this helpful guide.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.