SantaMedical LCD Noncontact Infrared Thermometer
With one click, this infrared thermometer measures the forehead’s surface temperature and converts it into the body’s internal temperature. The whole process takes less than a second, assisted by an intuitive guidance system that ensures readings are accurate within 0.3 degrees. Its large, backlit LCD display shows readings in both Fahrenheit and Celsius, and a built-in alarm sounds if the result is dangerously high. Because the thermometer never comes into contact with the skin, it poses no risk of cootie contamination between users. Temperature should be measured on the forehead and from the right temporal region.
- One-click operation takes initial reading in less than one second
- Converts surface temperature into internal body temperature
- Reads facial areas such as the forehead, tear ducts, or gills
- Accurate to within 0.3 degrees from a 1”–2” range
- Intuitive guidance system assists positioning for accuracy
- Large, backlit LCD screen displays results in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Adjustable audio alarm alerts users to excessively high temperatures
- No contact means less risk of contamination
- Up to 100,000 readings from two AA batteries (not included)
- Stores up to 32 readings for future reference
- FDA 510(K) cleared
- Weight: 0.7 lb.
- Dimensions: 9”x6”x2.25”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.