- Electronic pulse massager
- 10-pack of electrode pad replacements
Santamedical TENS Unit Electronic Pulse Massager
The massager can be placed on arms, neck and shoulders, back, and legs, as well as tired joints for quick and relaxing pain relief. The electric pulses it produces awaken sore or numb muscles and work well in relieving stiffness, soreness from overtraining, and chronic conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome and muscle spasms.
- Completely adjustable speed and intensity with easy-to-use controls
- Preset programs or manual mode
- 10–60 minute timer
- Auto shut-off feature
- LCD display is backlit for low-light conditions
You don’t have to enjoy the massager’s relief alone. The device includes two separate channels, so you can share the electric luxury with a friend, partner, or your favorite stuffed animal.
Compact and Portable
At just over 3” long, the device slips easily into bags or suitcases, making pain relief quickly available after long car trips or uncomfortable plane rides.
How To Use It
- Cleanse the skin so it’s free of any dirt or skincare products
- With the power switch off, attach pads to the area of discomfort, such as the neck or lower back
- Turn on device and start at the lowest intensity
- Gradually increase intensity until you find the desired level
- Leave on for 20 minutes for each area
- Use 1-2 times a day for optimal pain relief
- Model number: PM-180
- Massager dimensions: 1.7”x3.2”
- Weight: 1.2oz.
- Rechargeable battery with USB cable
- Includes 110–220V AC wall charger
In the box: TENS unit, four wires, four snap-on pads, USB cable, wall charger
Learn which massage tools work best for soothing aches and pains on different parts of the body.