Scott Harvey 2010 Old Vine Zinfandel with Rosewood Corkscrew
- Appellation: Amador County, California
- Grapes from the Shenandoah Valley, Fiddletown, and Napa
- Plucked from 85-, 100-, and 142-year old vines
- Non-irrigated, standalone head-pruned vines
- Spicy, earthy, and refreshing wine
- Notes of roses, pomegranate, red fruits, white pepper, and Redwood forest
- Long, lingering finish
- Corkscrew arrives in an elegant case
- Stainless steel and rosewood combine to create a timeless and durable corkscrew
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact [Groupon customer service](http://gr.pn/zmfvIT).
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/HN9b1l) for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.