Sealy Posturepedic Precipice Trail Cushion Firm Euro Pillowtop Mattress
The special-edition Posturepedic Series Anniversary Edition celebrates Posturepedic’s 65th Anniversary, still delivering the all-over support and comfort of Sealy Posturepedic. Perfect for those who prefer a firmer sleeping surface, the Precipice Trail mattress combines a sturdy coil base with multiple foam layers to evenly support the entire body. On top, a thick euro-style pillowtop layer provides soft cushioning while SealyCushion foam keeps the surface firm while gently conforming to the curves of the body. This soft upper layer is bolstered by the CoreSupport Center, which provides additional back support with a band of gel memory foam. Beneath it all are Sealy Classic coils, which feature a proprietary design that resists sagging.
- Thick euro-style pillowtop
- SealyCushion Foam provides even support
- Sealy Classic Coils maintain even firmness and resist sagging
- CoreSupport center with gel memory foam supports the back
- 2.5” SolidEdge reinforced border for a solid seating surface
- Knit fabric cover with soft spun yarns
- Designed and built in the USA
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and any old mattress.
- Mattress: 39”x75”x14”
- Standard box spring: 39”x75”x9”
- Low-profile box spring: 39”x75”x5”
- Mattress: 54”x75”x14”
- Standard box spring: 54”x75”x9”
- Low-profile box spring: 54”x75”x5”
- Mattress: 60”x80”x14”
- Standard box spring: 60”x80”x9”
- Low-profile box spring: 60”x80”x5”
- Queen with split box spring:
- Mattress: 60”x80”x14”
- Two standard box springs: 30”x80”x9”
- Two low-profile box springs: 30”x80”x5”
- Mattress: 76”x80”x14”
- Two standard box springs: 38”x80”x9”
- Two low-profile box springs: 38”x80”x5”
- California King:
- Mattress: 72”x84”x14”
- Two standard box springs: 36”x84”x9”
- Two low-profile box springs: 36”x84”x5”
A mattress filled with cotton. Such was the request received by cotton gin builder Daniel Haynes in 1881. Haynes, a resident of Sealy, Texas, obliged and soon was inundated with orders for the plush mattresses. Within a few years, Haynes sold his patents to a larger company, and Sealy’s cotton-filled mattresses became a coveted item in American homes, replacing older models filled with straw and retired slinkies. Well over a century later, the company remains committed to scientifically based innovations that can improve one’s quality of sleep. With insight from the company’s in-house Orthopedic Advisory Board and testing at the Pressure Mapping Center of Excellence, each mattress faces considerable scrutiny before it can earn the name “Sealy.”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.