Sealy mattress with a mix of plush comfort and stable support to facilitate a good night’s sleep; layer of coils minimizes motion transfer
Sealy Highfield Plush Euro Top Mattress Set. Free White Glove Delivery.
This mattress strikes a fine balance between a soft, cozy plush and the essential support of a firmer mattress, so you can cuddle up for the night without feeling like your limbs are set adrift in a sea of cotton.
Minimal Motion Transfer
A layer of individually wrapped Sealy Stability coils absorbs your every toss and turn, so your movement doesn’t ricochet across the bed and disturb your partner. A SolidEdge HD trim adds extra stability to the outside of your mattress, so you can roll over as close to the edge as you dare, giving you extra room to spread out and slumber peacefully.
Good to Know
- Built in the USA
- Choose between standard or low-profile height
- Box springs included
- View warranty information here
- Twin standard: mattress (38”x75”x11.5”); box spring (38”x75”x9”)
- Twin low-profile: mattress (38”x75”x11.5”); box spring (38”x75”x5”)
- Full standard: mattress (54”x75”x11.5”); box spring (54”x75”x9”)
- Full low-profile: mattress (54”x75”x11.5”); box spring (54”x75”x5”)
- Queen standard: mattress (60”x80”x11.5”); box spring (60”x80”x9”)
- Queen low-profile: mattress (60”x80”x11.5”); box spring (60”x80”x5”)
- Queen standard split box spring: mattress (60”x80”x11.5”); two box springs (30”x80”x9”)
- Queen low-profile split box spring: mattress (60”x80”x11.5”); two box springs (30”x80”x5”)
- King standard: mattress (76”x80”x11.5”); two box springs (38”x80”x9”)
- King low-profile: mattress (76”x80”x11.5”); two box spring (38”x80”x5”)
- Cal King standard: mattress (72”x84”x11.5”); two box springs (36”x84”x9”)
- Cal King low-profile: mattress (72”x84”x11.5”); two box springs (36”x84”x5”)
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
A mattress filled with cotton. Such was the request received by cotton gin builder Daniel Haynes in 1881. Haynes, a resident of Sealy, Texas, obliged and soon was inundated with orders for the plush mattresses. Within a few years, Haynes sold his patents to a larger company, and Sealy’s cotton-filled mattresses became a coveted item in American homes, replacing older models filled with straw and retired slinkies. Well over a century later, the company remains committed to scientifically based innovations that can improve one’s quality of sleep. With insight from the company’s in-house Orthopedic Advisory Board and testing at the Pressure Mapping Center of Excellence, each mattress faces considerable scrutiny before it can earn the name “Sealy.”
Buying a mattress is cheaper and more convenient if you do it online—but you'll need to understand your personal preferences and delivery options first.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
- FINAL SALE; no return unless defective
- Most orders delivered within 3-4 weeks of purchase date
- Must pay applicable tax and provide name/shipping address/phone number/email at checkout
- No shipping to PO boxes/AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico
- Weekday delivery only
- Must report any damage/defect(s) prior to signing for delivery
- $150 restocking fee applies to refused deliveries
- In CA, CT and RI, sales price includes applicable mattress recycling fee
- How is the strike-through price determined?