- Twin low-profile: mattress (38"x75"x11.75"); box spring (38"x75"x5")
- Twin standard: mattress(38"x75"x11.75"); box spring (38"x75"x9")
- Full low-profile: mattress (54"x75"x11.75"); box spring (54"x75"x5")
- Full standard: mattress (54"x75"x11.75"); box spring (54"x75"x9")
- Queen low-profile: mattress (60"x80"x11.75"); box spring (60"x80"x 5")
- Queen standard: mattress (60"x80"x11.75"); box spring (60"x80"x 9")
- Split-Queen low-profile: mattress (60"x80"x11.75"); 2 box springs each (30"x80"x 5")
- Split-Queen standard: mattress (60"x80"x11.75"); 2 box springs each (30"x80"x 9")
- King low-profile: mattress (76"x80"x11.75"); two box springs (38"x80"x5")
- King standard: mattress (76"x80"x11.75"); two box springs (38"x80"x9")
- Cal King low-profile: mattress (72"x84"x11.75"); two box springs (36"x84"x5")
- Cal King standard: mattress (72"x84"x11.75"); two box springs (36"x84"x9")
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress.
Sealy Posturepedic Classic Series Wareham Plush Mattress Set
Sealy's Wareham mattress set gives you consistent support, night after night, with Posturepedic coils made of twice-tempered titanium alloy steel. Pre-compressed ActiveFlex foam enhances the coils' responsiveness for a more refined conforming action. The CoreSupport System places extra density in the center third of the mattress, which helps support your back, hips, and upper legs and extends the life of the mattress. To maximize the available sleeping area, Sealy's SolidEdge System places a solid seating edge around the mattress perimeter. Last, the rubberized StayTight Foundation helps hold sheets in place and minimizes shifting.
- Twice-tempered Posturepedic titanium classic coils
- CoreSupport Center with memory foam
- Pre-stressed ActiveFlex foams
- SolidEdge System
- StayTight rubberized foundation
- Mattress depth: 11.75"
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Made in the USA
- Sealy FAQ page
A mattress filled with cotton. Such was the request received by cotton gin builder Daniel Haynes in 1881. Haynes, a resident of Sealy, Texas, obliged and soon was inundated with orders for the plush mattresses. Within a few years, Haynes sold his patents to a larger company, and Sealy’s cotton-filled mattresses became a coveted item in American homes, replacing older models filled with straw and retired slinkies. Well over a century later, the company remains committed to scientifically based innovations that can improve one’s quality of sleep. With insight from the company’s in-house Orthopedic Advisory Board and testing at the Pressure Mapping Center of Excellence, each mattress faces considerable scrutiny before it can earn the name “Sealy.”
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name, shipping address, and phone number your order is complete!
You will be contacted via phone to schedule delivery of your goods, and someone will need to be home to sign upon receipt.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.