- Twin: mattress (38”x75”x11.75”); box spring (38”x75”x5”)
- Full: mattress (54”x75”x11.75”); box spring (54”x75”x5”)
- Queen: mattress (60”x80”x11.75”); box spring (60”x80”x 5”)
- Split Queen: mattress (60”x80”x11.75”); 2 box springs each (30”x80”x 5”)
- King: mattress (76”x80”x11.75”); two box springs (38”x80”x5”)
- Cal King: mattress (72”x84”x11.75”); two box springs (36”x84”x5”)
- Twin: mattress (38”x75”x11.75”); box spring (38”x75”x9”)
- Full: mattress (54”x75”x11.75”); box spring (54”x75”x9”)
- Queen: mattress (60”x80”x11.75”); box spring (60”x80”x 9”)
- Split Queen: mattress (60”x80”x11.75”); 2 box springs each (30”x80”x 9”)
- King: mattress (76”x80”x11.75”); two box springs (38”x80”x9”)
- Cal King: mattress (72”x84”x11.75”); two box springs (36”x84”x9”)
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress.
Sealy Posturepedic Classic Series Wareham Plush Mattress Set
Sealy’s Wareham mattress set gives you consistent support, night after night, with Posturepedic coils made of twice-tempered titanium alloy steel. Precompressed ActiveFlex foam enhances the coils’ responsiveness for a more refined conforming action. The CoreSupport System places extra density in the center third of the mattress, which helps support your back, hips, and upper legs and extends the life of the mattress. To maximize the available sleeping area, Sealy’s SolidEdge System places a solid seating edge around the mattress perimeter. Last, the rubberized StayTight Foundation helps hold sheets in place and minimizes shifting.
- Twice-tempered Posturepedic titanium classic coils
- CoreSupport Center with memory foam
- Prestressed ActiveFlex foams
- SolidEdge System
- StayTight rubberized foundation
- Mattress depth: 11.75”
- 10-year nonprorated warranty
- Made in the USA
- Sealy FAQ page
A mattress filled with cotton. Such was the request received by cotton gin builder Daniel Haynes in 1881. Haynes, a resident of Sealy, Texas, obliged and soon was inundated with orders for the plush mattresses. Within a few years, Haynes sold his patents to a larger company, and Sealy’s cotton-filled mattresses became a coveted item in American homes, replacing older models filled with straw and retired slinkies. Well over a century later, the company remains committed to scientifically based innovations that can improve one’s quality of sleep. With insight from the company’s in-house Orthopedic Advisory Board and testing at the Pressure Mapping Center of Excellence, each mattress faces considerable scrutiny before it can earn the name “Sealy.”
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name, shipping address, phone number and email, your order is complete!
You will be contacted via phone to schedule delivery of your goods, and someone will need to be home to sign upon receipt.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact [Groupon customer service](http://gr.pn/OActnC).
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/1gH6Dm7) for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3/person, 2/gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders delivered within 12 business days of purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name/shipping address/phone number at checkout, shared to facilitate shipping. Valid only for weekday deliveries. $150 return/restocking fee applies to refused deliveries or after 3rd delivery attempt. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?