Sealy Posturepedic Optimum Radiance Cushion Firm Mattress
Futuristic Foam Technology
Every layer of this mattress is made from space-age memory-foam technology, which evenly distributes weight and helps eliminate common pressure points in the shoulders, hips, and knees. This can lead to less tossing and turning, and in turn, more restful sleep.
- 2” OptiCool gel memory foam helps remove excess heat
- 2” OptiSense gel memory foam conforms to your body
- 7” OptiCore foam core provides deep support
- Twin XL: 38” (W) x 80” (L) x 11” (D)
- Full: 54” (W) x 75” (L) x 11” (D)
- Queen: 60” (W) x 80” (L) x 11” (D)
- King: 76” (W) x 80” (L) x 11” (D)
- California king: 72” (W) x 84” (L) x 11” (D)
Good to Know
- Isofresh scent guard to reduce odors
- Designed and built in the USA
- 10 year warranty from Sealy
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
A mattress filled with cotton. Such was the request received by cotton gin builder Daniel Haynes in 1881. Haynes, a resident of Sealy, Texas, obliged and soon was inundated with orders for the plush mattresses. Within a few years, Haynes sold his patents to a larger company, and Sealy’s cotton-filled mattresses became a coveted item in American homes, replacing older models filled with straw and retired slinkies. Well over a century later, the company remains committed to scientifically based innovations that can improve one’s quality of sleep. With insight from the company’s in-house Orthopedic Advisory Board and testing at the Pressure Mapping Center of Excellence, each mattress faces considerable scrutiny before it can earn the name “Sealy.”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.