Sealy Posturepedic Wilham Plush Euro Pillowtop Mattress
The topmost layer of this plush mattress is a cozy pillowtop, which invites you to sink into the mattress and completely relax. Lest you think the mattress too soft, the lower layers are made with gel-infused memory foam and innerspring coils to offer support.
Reduced Motion Transfer
Beneath the memory foam lies a bed of wrapped innerspring coils, which react individually to your every toss and turn. Because your movements only impact the coils directly beneath you, you’re less likely to disturb your sleeping partner when you get up for a glass of water or bring your favorite bouncy ball to bed with you.
- SealyCushion foam in the quilt and comfort layer
- SealyConform Gel Memory Foam for body-conforming comfort
- SealyConform is a thick layer of gel-infused memory foam
- CoreSupport Center, a band of reinforced gel foam in the center third
- Sealy Embrace Plus Coil encased coils
- Twin: 38” (W) x 75” (L) x 16” (D)
- Full: 54” (W) x 75” (L) x 16” (D)
- Queen: 60” (W) x 80” (L) x 16” (D)
- King: 76” (W) x 80” (L) x 16” (D)
- California king: 72” (W) x 84” (L) x 16” (D)
Good to Know
- Plush pillowtop mattress
- Breathable and knit fabric cover
- Moisture-wicking top and breathable side panels
- Designed for precise support and reduced motion transfer
- SolidEdge HD System, a 2.5” reinforced mattress border
- Border designed for a substantial seating or sleeping edge
- Durable corner-wrap handles for easy movement of the mattress
- 10-year limited warranty
- Designed and built in the USA
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress.
A mattress filled with cotton. Such was the request received by cotton gin builder Daniel Haynes in 1881. Haynes, a resident of Sealy, Texas, obliged and soon was inundated with orders for the plush mattresses. Within a few years, Haynes sold his patents to a larger company, and Sealy’s cotton-filled mattresses became a coveted item in American homes, replacing older models filled with straw and retired slinkies. Well over a century later, the company remains committed to scientifically based innovations that can improve one’s quality of sleep. With insight from the company’s in-house Orthopedic Advisory Board and testing at the Pressure Mapping Center of Excellence, each mattress faces considerable scrutiny before it can earn the name “Sealy.”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.