Sealy Posturepedic Kimbolton Plush Euro Pillowtop Mattress
The euro-style pillowtop crowning this mattress creates a cozy cocoon for sleepers after a long day. But underneath, gel-reinforced foam, which contours around your body to eliminate pressure points, and individually wrapped innerspring coils provide ample support that falls somewhere in the middle on the scale of mattress firmness.
Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
The collection of innerspring coils are individually wrapped, which allows them to move independently of each other and absorb every jostle as you or a bedfellow toss and turns in the night.
Keep Mustiness at Bay
The mattress is wrapped in a breathable knit fabric cover, which gives it a cool, airy disposition and lets air circulate throughout the layers at all hours. This helps keep the interior foam and coils from trapping heat and odors or from recording the sweet nothings you whisper into your pillow.
- Twin: 38” (W) x 75” (L) x 14” (D)
- Full: 54” (W) x 75” (L) x 14” (D)
- Queen: 60” (W) x 80” (L) x 14” (D)
- King: 76” (W) x 80” (L) x 14” (D)
- California king: 72” (W) x 84” (L) x 14” (D)
Good to Know
- Breathable, durable knit fabric cover
- Moisture-wicking treatment and breathable side panels
- SealyCushion foam in the quilt and comfort layer
- CoreSupport Center, a band of reinforced gel foam in the center third
- Reinforced gel foam adds support and durability
- Sealy Embrace Plus Coil encased coils
- Coils designed for precise support and reduced motion transfer
- SolidEdge HD System, a 2.5” reinforced mattress border
- Border designed for substantial seating or a sleeping edge
- Durable corner-wrap handles for easily moving the mattress
- 10-year limited warranty
- Designed and built in the USA
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress.
A mattress filled with cotton. Such was the request received by cotton gin builder Daniel Haynes in 1881. Haynes, a resident of Sealy, Texas, obliged and soon was inundated with orders for the plush mattresses. Within a few years, Haynes sold his patents to a larger company, and Sealy’s cotton-filled mattresses became a coveted item in American homes, replacing older models filled with straw and retired slinkies. Well over a century later, the company remains committed to scientifically based innovations that can improve one’s quality of sleep. With insight from the company’s in-house Orthopedic Advisory Board and testing at the Pressure Mapping Center of Excellence, each mattress faces considerable scrutiny before it can earn the name “Sealy.”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.