Sealy Reflexion Up Mattress Base
Sealy’s adjustable base upgrades or replaces your existing flat foundation with one that can raise the head your mattress up to a 65° upright angle. This helps you find the most comfortable position not only for sleeping, but also reading, using a laptop, or watching TV.
Quick and Easy Adjustment
With a simple press of the wired remote control, you can take the head of your mattress from flat to 65°—or any angle in between—in less than 30 seconds. A single button can return the mattress to flat at any time. The base makes very little noise during adjustment, helping you stay relaxed.
Two-Piece Bases: Shared or Independent Adjustment
Since many king and california king mattresses are split, the base comes as a split for these sizes, letting you and your partner adjust your sides independently. Alternatively, the sides can be linked for singular adjustment. Logistically, these split pieces making moving and setting up much easier than dealing with a single base.
Easy to Set Up
The base fits right on top of most standard bed frames and neatly arranged piles of straw, so it won’t interrupt the look of the room. Another option is to place the base directly on the floor, where it can be propped up on optional legs (not included).
- Rise up to a 65° upright angle
- Fully lifts within 30 seconds
- Strong pulling power with quiet operation
- Wired remote for head-up, head-down movement
- Can be lowered during power outage or remote failure
- Patent-pending mattress retainer bars for easy access while changing sheets
- Designed to be placed directly on standard bed frames or floor
- May also be used with optional 4.5”, 6.5”, or 9” legs (not included)
- Condition: new
- 3-year full, 5-year parts, 15-year frame limited warranty
About Free White Glove Delivery
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the base, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old foundation. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
- Twin: 75” (L) x 39” (W) x 9” (D), 114lb.
- Full: 75” (L) x 54” (W) x 9” (D), 139lb.
- Queen: 80” (L) x 60” (W) x 9” (D), 151lb.
- King: 80” (L) x 39” (W) x 9” (D), 119lb. (two bases, can be used individually as Twin XL bases)
- California king: 84” (L) x 36” (W) x 9” (D), 118lb. (two bases)
A mattress filled with cotton. Such was the request received by cotton gin builder Daniel Haynes in 1881. Haynes, a resident of Sealy, Texas, obliged and soon was inundated with orders for the plush mattresses. Within a few years, Haynes sold his patents to a larger company, and Sealy’s cotton-filled mattresses became a coveted item in American homes, replacing older models filled with straw and retired slinkies. Well over a century later, the company remains committed to scientifically based innovations that can improve one’s quality of sleep. With insight from the company’s in-house Orthopedic Advisory Board and testing at the Pressure Mapping Center of Excellence, each mattress faces considerable scrutiny before it can earn the name “Sealy.”
Buying a mattress is cheaper and more convenient if you do it online—but you'll need to understand your personal preferences and delivery options first.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.