Sealy Supreme Sherpa Orthopedic Dog Beds
Conforming, Pressure-Relieving Support
- Multiple layers of foam conform to dogs’ bodies
- Relieves stress and tension around joints
- Promotes healthy alignment
- Plush sherpa top feels soft and relaxing
- Cooling gel helps maintain a comfortable temperature
- Cooling energy gel
- PetRest memory foam
- Green tea orthopedic foam
- Charcoal HD foam
Materials and Care
- Polyester-blend sherpa material
- Outer cover: machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle, air dry
- Inner cover: wipe with water, air dry
- Medium: 28” (L) x 36” (W) x 4” (H)
- Large: 32” (L) x 42” (W) x 5” (H)
A mattress filled with cotton. Such was the request received by cotton gin builder Daniel Haynes in 1881. Haynes, a resident of Sealy, Texas, obliged and soon was inundated with orders for the plush mattresses. Within a few years, Haynes sold his patents to a larger company, and Sealy’s cotton-filled mattresses became a coveted item in American homes, replacing older models filled with straw and retired slinkies. Well over a century later, the company remains committed to scientifically based innovations that can improve one’s quality of sleep. With insight from the company’s in-house Orthopedic Advisory Board and testing at the Pressure Mapping Center of Excellence, each mattress faces considerable scrutiny before it can earn the name “Sealy.”
A hard floor doesn't make a very cozy bed. With help from this guide, you can upgrade your dog's sleeping arrangements to a plush surface just for him.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.