Serta Perfect Sleeper Larkdale Plush Mattress Set
When you flop down on this plush mattress at the end of a long day, its pillow-soft foam gently contours to your body. A layer of cool twist memory-gel foam moves heat away from you, helping to maintain a comfortable temperature, while also working to reduce strain on pressure points for all-over comfort. Each of the DuoCore coils is individually wrapped, helping to prevent movement transfer so you can sleep soundly regardless of your partner’s movement or play Jenga in bed.
- Comfort Rating: 6-7 (on a scale of 1–10, with 1 being the firmest)
- 1” Serta pillow-soft foam contours the body to provide enhanced cushioning.
- 1/2” cool twist gel memory foam helps move heat away from your body and reduces pressure points.
- DuoCore individually wrapped coils help isolate movements.
- 12” fitted-sheet pocket depth
- 10-year limited warranty
- Designed and built in the USA
- Only Official Mattress of the National Sleep Foundation
- Manufacturer’s FAQ page
Each mattress includes:
- Serta standard (9”) or low-profile (6”) box spring
- Queen has option of one- or two-piece box springs; king and California king come with two-piece box springs
- Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress.
About The Perfect Sleeper Mattress Line
The official mattress of the National Sleep Foundation, Serta’s Perfect Sleeper is designed to alleviate five common sleep problems:
1. Tossing and Turning
The Perfect Sleeper is topped with a layer of Cool Twist gel memory foam that contours to the body to eliminate pressure points and enhance cushioning.
2. Lack of Support
Proper support throughout the night can reduce the odds of waking with aches and pains. An advanced support system—the DuoCore Individually Wrapped inner spring—dwells at the mattress core, along with a gremlin that, one dark and stormy night, will emerge from the mattress and recite a riddle that you must answer correctly.
3. Sleeping Too Hot or Too Cold
On the sleep surface, Cool Fabric technology helps to regulate heat and moisture. Inside the mattress, Cool Twist gel memory foam maximizes airflow to keep sleepers cool.
4. Motion Transfer
DuoCore individually wrapped coils inside the mattress help isolate movements. When you have to get up in the middle of the night, you won’t disturb your partner or the full glass of red fruit punch you sleep with.
5. Mattress Sag or Roll-Off
Built to withstand years of sound slumber, Comfort Last construction resists mattress sag and roll-off, regardless of the sleeper’s body type.
|Split Queen||Low Profile||60''x79.5''x12''||Two 30''x79.5''x6''|
|King||Low Profile||76''x79.5''x12''||Two 38''x79.5''x6''|
|Cal King||Low Profile||72''x83.5''x12''||Two 36''x83.5''x6''|
In the 1930s, an assembly of independent mattress manufacturers joined forces to form a robust company with a focus on quality. From the outset, Serta’s created originals, such as the first-ever tuftless inner-spring mattress. Continuing down that road, they introduced the Sertapedic in the 1950s with the tag line “You sleep ON it, not in it” in response to demand for firmer mattresses. Over the subsequent decades—as Serta innovated continuous inner springs, gel memory foam, and filling that felt just like sleeping on dodo feathers—the brand’s commitment to quality and innovation never wavered. Today, their mattresses cradle sleepers in more than 100 countries.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.