Cool Balance Elite Technology and Cool Action Gel Memory Foam regulate temperature, and individually wrapped coils minimize motion transer
Serta Perfect Sleeper Longcroft Firm Mattress Set with Optional Adjustable Base
With insight from the National Sleep Foundation, Serta designs every mattress in the Perfect Sleeper line to address five of the most common sleep problems, such as tossing and turning, uncomfortable temperature, and motion disturbance from a partner eating a multi-course banquet in bed.
The Longcroft firm mattress set addresses these issues in multiple ways, starting with Cool Balance Elite technology that regulates its surface temperature. Two foam layers rest beneath, including a solid inch of Cool Action gel memory foam infused with cooling and supportive MicroSupport gel. To prevent any disturbance from a partner’s movement, an individually wrapped coil system helps minimize motion transfer. An upgrade to Serta’s Motion Essentials II Adjustable Foundation allows sleepers to adjust the mattress’ head and foot angles.
- Comfort Rating: 2 (on a scale of 1–10, with 1 being the firmest)
- Cool Balance Elite helps regulate sleep surface temperature
- Comfort layers help reduce tossing and turning
- 2” Serta support foam comfort layer for more firmness at sleep surface
- 1” Cool Action gel memory foam comfort layer is infused with Serta’s supportive and cooling MicroSupport gel
- State-of-the-art individually wrapped coil system with foam encasements features ventilated wrapped carbon steel coils, which help reduce motion transfer from one sleep partner to another
- Handles on all four sides for easy rotation
- 13” fitted-sheet pocket depth
- Standard 9” box spring, low-profile 6” box spring, or adjustable foundation
- 10 year manufacturer warranty
- Designed and built in the USA
- Serta Motion Essentials II Adjustable Foundation is available as an upgrade from a regular box spring. It allows you to adjust the head and foot of your mattress, so you can find the level of comfort and support that’s just right for you.
- Manufacturer’s FAQ page
About Free White Glove Delivery
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress.
|Split Queen||Low Profile||60''x79.5''x13''||Two 30''x79.5''x6''|
|King||Low Profile||76''x79.5''x13''||Two 38"x79.5"x6''|
|California King||Low Profile||72''x83.5''x13''||Two 36''x83.5''x6''|
In the 1930s, an assembly of independent mattress manufacturers joined forces to form a robust company with a focus on quality. From the outset, Serta’s created originals, such as the first-ever tuftless innerspring mattress. Continuing down that road, they introduced the Sertapedic in the 1950s with the tag line “You sleep ON it, not in it” in response to demand for firmer mattresses. Over the subsequent decades—as Serta innovated continuous innersprings, gel memory foam, and filling that felt just like sleeping on dodo feathers—the brand’s commitment to quality and innovation never wavered. Today, their mattresses cradle sleepers in more than 100 countries.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.