Mattresses with individually wrapped coils and gel memory foam are designed to help reduce tossing and provide proper back support
Serta Perfect Sleeper Firm or Plush Mattress Set. Free White Glove Delivery.
Perfect Sleeper Mattress Set
- Features gel memory foam
- Individually wrapped coil system
- Designed to help reduce tossing
- Helps encourage proper back support
- Assists in minimizing impact from partner movement
- Designed to resist sagging
- Includes mattress and foundation
- Low profile
- Comfort Scale:
- Plush Model: Plush (4 on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the softest and 1 being the firmest)
- Firm Model: Firm (2 on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the softest and 1 being the firmest)
- Full: 75” x 54”
- Twin: 75” x 39”
- Twin XL: 80” x 39”
- Queen: 80” x 60”
- Split Queen: 80” x 60”
- King: 80” x 76”
- California King: 84” x 72”
- Firm mattress height: 10.5”
- Pillow top mattress height: 12.5”
- Foundation height;
- Standard: 9”
- Low profile: 6”
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
In the 1930s, an assembly of independent mattress manufacturers joined forces to form a robust company with a focus on quality. From the outset, Serta’s created originals, such as the first-ever tuftless innerspring mattress. Continuing down that road, they introduced the Sertapedic in the 1950s with the tag line “You sleep ON it, not in it” in response to demand for firmer mattresses. Over the subsequent decades—as Serta innovated continuous innersprings, gel memory foam, and filling that felt just like sleeping on dodo feathers—the brand’s commitment to quality and innovation never wavered. Today, their mattresses cradle sleepers in more than 100 countries.
Buying a mattress is cheaper and more convenient if you do it online—but you'll need to understand your personal preferences and delivery options first.