Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Wrotham Plush Super Pillowtop Mattress Set
Crowned with pillow-soft foam, Serta’s Wrotham mattress set cradles and conforms to your body while providing support where you need it. The materials within its multilayer design are specifically chosen in order to grant comfort that lasts all through the night. Cool twist gel memory foam, for example, draws away heat so you stay warm, but not too warm. Beneath that lies a layer of comfort XD foam and DuoCore individually wrapped coils. These deeper zones provide enhanced pressure relief, steadily releasing tension in your joints and spine. The coils also help isolate movement, preventing sudden awakenings by bumbling tooth fairies.
- Comfort Rating: 7–8 (on a scale of 1–10, with 1 being the firmest)
- SmartSurface with micro-support gel combines three technologies to help provide enhanced cooling comfort and support right at the sleep surface
- 1” Serta pillow-soft foam contours the body to provide enhanced cushioning
- 2.75” comfort XD foam gently cradles the body to help provide enhanced pressure relieving comfort near the sleep surface
- 0,5” cool twist gel memory foam helps move heat away from your body and reduces pressure points.
- DuoCore individually wrapped coils help isolate movements
- 15.5” fitted-sheet pocket depth
- Designed and built in the USA
- Only Official Mattress of the National Sleep Foundation
- Manufacturer’s FAQ page
Each mattress includes:
- 20-year limited warranty
- Serta standard (9”) or low-profile (6”) box spring (up to a $200 value)
- Queen has option of one- or two-piece box springs; king and California king come with two-piece box springs
- Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress.
About The Perfect Sleeper Mattress Line
The official mattress of the National Sleep Foundation, Serta’s Perfect Sleeper line is designed to alleviate five common sleep problems:
Tossing and Turning
The Perfect Sleeper is topped with soft fibers and Cool Twist gel memory foam, which contours to the body to eliminate pressure points and enhance cushioning.
Lack of Support
Proper support throughout the night can reduce the odds of waking with aches and pains. An advanced support system—the DuoCore Individually Wrapped inner spring—provides essential support to muscles and joints.
Sleeping Too Hot or Too Cold
Cool Twist gel memory foam maximizes airflow at the sleeping surface, keeping sleepers cool even on summer nights.
DuoCore individually wrapped coils inside the mattress help isolate movements. When you have to get up in the middle of the night, you won’t disturb your partner or the full glass of red fruit punch you sleep with.
Mattress Sag or Roll-Off
Built to withstand years of sound slumber, Comfort Last construction resists mattress sag and roll-off, regardless of the sleeper’s body type.
|Split Queen||Low Profile||60''x79.5''x15.5''||Two 30''x79.5''x6''|
|King||Low Profile||76''x79.5''x15.5''||Two 38''x79.5''x6''|
|Cal King||Low Profile||72''x83.5''x15.5''||Two 36''x83.5''x6''|
In the 1930s, an assembly of independent mattress manufacturers joined forces to form a robust company with a focus on quality. From the outset, Serta’s created originals, such as the first-ever tuftless inner-spring mattress. Continuing down that road, they introduced the Sertapedic in the 1950s with the tag line “You sleep ON it, not in it” in response to demand for firmer mattresses. Over the subsequent decades—as Serta innovated continuous inner springs, gel memory foam, and filling that felt just like sleeping on dodo feathers—the brand’s commitment to quality and innovation never wavered. Today, their mattresses cradle sleepers in more than 100 countries.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders delivered within 12 business days of purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name/shipping address/phone number/email at checkout, shared to facilitate shipping. Valid only for weekday deliveries. $150 return/restocking fee applies to refused deliveries or after 3rd delivery attempt. 20 year warranty. How is the strike-through price determined?