- A Sunday on La Grande Jatte (32"x21"x2")
- Bathers at Asniéres (32"x21"x2")
- Grand Fort-Philippe (32"x25"x2")
- Grandcamp at Evening (32"x25"x2")
- Gray Weather, Grande Jatte (32"x 25"x2")
- Seascape (32"x25"x2")
- Seascape at Port-en-Bessin (32"x21"x2")
- The Channel of Gravelines at Evening (32"x25"x2")
- The Channel of Gravelines (32"x25"x2")
- The Circus (32"x21"x2")
- The Forest at Pontaubert (32"x21"x2")
- The Lighthouse at Honfleur (32"x25"x2")
- The Seine as Seen from La Grande Jatte (32"x21"x2")
- View of the Seine (32"x21"x2")
Seurat Prints on Gallery-Wrapped Canvas
"Art is harmony," wrote Georges-Pierre Seurat. By that, the artist was referring to the harmony possible in a new technique. He combined elements of optical science, color theory, and composition into a new and revolutionary painting method that later became known as pointillism. Small dots of color were applied just so, with contrasting hues to create depth, light, or the illusion of a UFO hovering just over the horizon.
These prints span the young artist's career, including some of his most famous works, such as A Sunday on La Grande Jatte and The Circus. Each piece is faithfully reproduced using vivid inks on a high-quality canvas and finished with a contemporary gallery-wrapped edge.
- Reproductions of Georges-Pierre Seurat paintings
- 440 GSM, OBA-free canvas
- Gallery-wrapped finish
- No frame required
- Ready to hang
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.