- Phonics for Kindergarten workbook; 96 pages
- My Short A Words; 12 pages
- My Short E Words; 12 pages
- My Short I Words; 12 pages
- My Short O Words; 12 pages
- My Short U Words; 12 pages
- Phonics for First Grade workbook; 96 pages
- A Box for Ross; 16 pages
- Dad Wants a Nap; 16 pages
- Get to Bed, Ren!; 16 pages
- Gus in the Tub; 16 pages
- Kip Gets Fit; 16 pages
- You Can Do It!; 16 pages
- Phonics for Second Grade workbook; 96 pages
- Big Day for Kate; 16 pages
- Main Street Game Day; 16 pages
- On My Stoop; 16 pages
- Pete Has Fast Feet; 16 pages
- Rose and Dad; 16 pages
- Spy It!; 16 pages
Shell Education Foundational Skills Bundles
The dog days of summer are the perfect time for kicking back with a good book—especially when that book actually improves your reading skills. Such is the case with Shell Education’s readers, which teach kids in grades K–2 how to sound out words and recognize spelling patterns. The research-based program includes engaging and colorfully illustrated stories, along with a workbook that tests kids’ understanding. Use it to prep kids for the upcoming school year, reinforce tricky concepts, or support doctoral theses on how the puppy finally found its way home.
- Program based on educational research
- Helps kids improve their reading skills
- Grade-appropriate text
- Great for parents, tutors, or teachers
- Workbooks test kids’ understanding
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?