- Shiseido Bio Performance Corrective Serum or Refining Essence (1 fl. oz.)
- Shiseido Bio Performance Super Refining Essence (1.8 fl. oz.)
Shiseido Bio Performance Corrective Serum or Refining Essence
Shiseido Bio Performance Super Corrective Serum
- Benefits: fights dullness, sagging, and other skin imperfections
- How it works: boosts the production of collagen in the skin, so complexions look smoother and firmer
- Ingredients: Water, dimethicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, dimethicone crosspolymer, betaine, talc, polysorbate-20, ammonium acrylates, silica, alumina, titanium dioxide, polyvinyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, mica, alainine, trisodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, sodium citrate, fragrance, sodium metaphosphate, serine, potassium hydroxide, citric acid, sodium metabisulfite, saccharomyces lysate extract, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, butylphenyl methylpropional, syzygium jambos leaf extract, safflower flower extract
Shiseido Bio Performance Super Refining Essence
- Benefits: helps skin fight wrinkles and look more radiant overall
- How it works: helps encourage cell turnover and deeply moisturizes pores to boost their health
- When to wear it: overnight
- Ingredients: Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, dipropylene glycol, betaine, dimethicone, xylitol, cyclomethicone, dimethylacrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate crosspolymer, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, aminopropyl dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, serine, xanthan gum, apricot juice, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, plankton extract, artemisia princeps leaf extract, equisetum arvense extract, alanine, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylates crosspolymer, potassium hydroxide, trisodium edta, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate, alcohol, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, butylphenyl methylpropional, syzygium jambos leaf extract, phenoxyethanol, fragrance
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.
From the very beginning, every aspect of the Shiseido brand has been designed to bridge the gap between East and West. In 1872, Shiseido opened as the first Western-medicine pharmacy in Tokyo. Then the company developed its own line of high-quality hygiene, skincare, and cosmetics products to suit its exclusively Japanese clientele. One of those first original products, Eudermine lotion—nicknamed Shiseido’s Red Water—was introduced in 1897, and it remains a best-seller more than 100 years later, with only a few tweaks for modern-day customers.