The third iteration of Shiseido’s oriental floral women’s fragrance asserts itself with bold notes of jasmine, rose, and violet
Shiseido Classic Zen Eau de Cologne Pure Mist for Women (2.7 Fl. Oz.)
- Originally introduced in 1964 in a black bottle with floral pattern
- Two updated versions released in 2000 and 2007
- Latest edition created by Michel Almairac of Robertet
- Top notes of bergamot, galbanum, and orange blossom
- Heart notes of jasmine, rose, violet, narcissus, hyacinth, carnation, orris root, and mimosas
- Base notes of sandalwood, cedar, oak moss, amber, and musk
- Designed for women
- Introduced in 2007
- 2.7 fl. oz. eau de cologne bottle
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
From the very beginning, every aspect of the Shiseido brand has been designed to bridge the gap between East and West. In 1872, Shiseido opened as the first Western-medicine pharmacy in Tokyo. Then the company developed its own line of high-quality hygiene, skincare, and cosmetics products to suit its exclusively Japanese clientele. One of those first original products, Eudermine lotion—nicknamed Shiseido’s Red Water—was introduced in 1897, and it remains a best-seller more than 100 years later, with only a few tweaks for modern-day customers.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.