- 8’’ chef’s knife
- 6.5’’ serrated panini knife
- 4’’ paring knife
- 11-slot bamboo knife block
Shun Japanese Damascus Style Set of 3 Knives with Block
Shun’s proprietary VG-Max steel is what sets these kitchen knives apart from their sharp-edged contemporaries. Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan, the knives fortify 32 layers of high-carbon stainless steel with alloys such as tungsten and molybdenum that resist corrosion and allow for a finer, sharper edge. Each knife serves a specific purpose—cutting, dicing, coring, chopping, and more—and was designed to resemble the textured look of Damascus steel. D-shaped handles made from durable PakkaWood fit comfortably in your hand, which is important when your life’s only goal is to chop the world’s largest onion.
Shun Japanese Knives
- 8’’, 6.5’’, and 4’’ knives
- Made from VG-10 stainless steel
- Resistant to rust and corrosion
- Laminated PakkaWood D-shaped handle
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan
- Hand wash and dry
Bamboo Knife Block
- Bamboo knife block with 11 slots
- Nonslip feet
- Slots for shears, sharpeners, and wide knives
- Slot depth: 8.5’’ to 12’’
- Dimensions: 12’’ (L) x 5’’ (W) x 9.25’’ (H)
- Weight: 5.75lb.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.