Silver Mountain Water by Creed Unisex Millésimé Fragrance
- Unisex fragrance inspired by Oliver Creed's love of skiing
- Daytime use
- Top notes of bergamot and mandarin
- Heart notes of green tea and black currant
- Base notes of galbanum, musk, sandalwood, and petit grain
- Millésimé means "vintage" or "classic"
- Made from natural essences instead of synthetics
- Made with infusion methods rather than extraction
- Introduced in 1995
- 4.0 fl. oz. bottle
- Opaque white bottle with silver cap evokes a snowy mountain with a silver stream
Since Creed opened in London in 1760, seven generations of Creed family perfumers have run the fragrance dynasty. Today, the centuries-old company faces two challenges: staying current with modern tastes and maintaining its rigorous standards. The trick is to trust Olivier Creed, the master perfumer at the helm. “When my father and I are creating a new fragrance, a process that can takes years, we wear only the fragrance we are creating. We wear it—and live in it—day by day,” Erwin Creed told KA Magazine. “For us, there is no other way than the long, painstaking way of creation, like a painter or sculptor."
Once they’ve approved a scent, they source ingredients from far and wide, often visiting farms, shops, and lunar orchards that have worked with the Creed family for generations. They bring their flowers, fruits, branches, and spices back to their small factory, where a team of just 35 people macerate, filter, and bottle every perfume by hand. Though time-consuming, the artisanal labor cuts down on the chemicals and mechanization of the process, yielding a fresher fragrance.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.