Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Hybrid Evening Calm Plush Mattress Set
Simmons’s signature AirCool technology enhances nearly every aspect of this mattress, from its comfort and breathability to its therapeutic properties. Multiple layers of AirCool memory form are fortified by Micro GelTouch, an array of gel beads that are embedded in the foam to help maintain a comfortable temperature throughout the night. The memory foam itself was designed to conform to the body, providing therapeutic relief to the body’s pressure points. Therapeutic relief also comes courtesy of Beautyrest Pocketed Coil technology, which uses hundreds of individually wrapped coils to promote proper sleeping posture and back support suited to sleepers of all shapes and sizes.
- 25-year warranty
- Evenloft Surface lightly stretches to form to your body
- AirCool memory foam provides pressure relief and promotes freedom of movement and comfortable sleeping temperature
- 1” AirCool memory foam beneath stretch-knit fabric
- Upholstery layers:
- First layer: 1/2” AirCool memory foam with Micro GelTouch
- Second layer: 1.5”, 3.5lbs. AirCool memory foam
- Individually pocketed coils provide comfort, lower-back support, pressure relief, and motion separation
- 1” Energy foam under individually pocketed coils provides them with firm, durable support system
- AirCool mesh border fabric promotes breathability
- Ventilated AirCool BeautyEdge foam encasement enhances airflow, increases stability
- Includes box spring in standard or low-profile height
- Mattress crown height: 12”
- Manufacturer’s FAQs
- Number of individually pocketed coils:
- Twin: 594 density
- Full: 825 density
- Queen: 1,000 density
- King: 1,296 density
- Cal king: 1,258 density
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress.
- Twin mattress (38”x74.5”x12”), box spring (38”x74.5”x8.75”)
- Full mattress (53”x74.5”x12”), box spring (53”x74.5”x8.75”)
- Queen mattress (60”x79.5”x12”), box spring (60”x79.5”x8.75”)
- King mattress (76”x79.5”x12”), two box springs (38”x79.5”x8.75” each)
- California king mattress (72”x83.5”x12”), two box springs (36”x83.5”x8.75” each)
- Twin mattress (38”x74.5”x12”), box spring (38”x74.5”x5.5”)
- Full mattress (53”x74.5”x12”), box spring (53”x74.5”x5.5”)
- Queen mattress (60”x79.5”x12”), box spring (60”x79.5”x5.5”)
- King mattress (76”x79.5”x12”), two box springs (38”x79.5”x5.5” each)
- California king mattress (72”x83.5”x12”), two box springs (36”x83.5”x5.5” each)
Industrialist Zalmon Gilbert Simmons spent the early 1800s productively, dabbling in banking, railroads, a telegraph company, and even serving as Mayor of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Then, he took his first nap and gained an appreciation for a woven wire mattress. Equipped with a machine that could mass-produce them, his company began shipping them around the country from a small Kenosha factory.
For the next 140 years, Simmons has enabled the solid rest and sweet dreams of the glitterati. Amid fluffy clouds, presidents nap on a Simmons aboard Air Force One. In the Lincoln Bedroom, dignitaries look for the complimentary mint left atop their Simmons. Henry Ford and H.G. Wells snuggled, separately, on Simmonses. Cole Porter worked the name into his Broadway hit “Anything Goes.” To ensure that so many heads—famous and not—enjoy a restful night’s sleep, Simmons innovates, creating the first no-flip mattress and enhancing its high-performance coils with layers of memory foam.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders delivered within 12 business days of purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name/shipping address/phone number/email at checkout, shared to facilitate shipping. Valid only for weekday deliveries. $150 return/restocking fee applies to refused deliveries or after 3rd delivery attempt. 25 year warranty. How is the strike-through price determined?