Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Sunset Oaks Plush Pillow-Top Mattress Set
When you lie down on this pillow-top mattress set, you’ll feel the mattress’s cloud-like comfort and support. The secret is in the mattress’s individually pocketed coils, which adjust independently to pressure and isolate movement between sleepers, and layers of AirCool foam, which diffuse heat to promote airflow and zen meditation. Unlike some mattresses, these require almost no breaking in because the Transflexion ComfortTechnology helps release false firmness and loft before the mattress ever hits the bedspring.
- Two layers of 1” AirCool Foam for comfort and to promote airflow
- Helps maintain an ideal sleeping temperature
- 2” Plush Comfort Foam
- 0.5” GelTouch Foam for pressure relief and support
- Ventilated Foam-Encased Edge Support and a high-tech mesh border fabric promote airflow
- Individually pocketed coils prevent transfer of movements, support lower back
- Two-layer 0.5” Energy Foam provides firm, durable support system
- Transflexion Comfort Technology
- Recharge Sleep System
- Includes box spring in standard or low-profile height
- CertiPUR-US Certified foams
- Made in the USA
- 20-year limited warranty
- Beautyrest FAQ for this mattress
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress.
- Twin: mattress (38”x74.5”x13.5”, 47.5lb.); box spring (38”x74.5”x5.5”, 23.6lb.)
- Full: mattress (53”x74.5”x13.5”, 64.9lb.); box spring (53”x74.5”x5.5”, 29.2lb.)
- Queen: mattress (60”x79.5”x13.5”, 77.5lb.); box spring (60”x79.5”x 5.5’, 40lb.)
- King: mattress (76”x79.5”x13.5”, 98.4lb.); two box springs (38”x79.5”x5.5”, 28.9lb.)
- Cal King: mattress (72”x83.5”x13.5”, 101.1lb.); two box springs (36”x83.5”x5.5”, 25.5lb.)
- Twin: mattress (38”x74.5”x13.5”, 47.5lb.); box spring (38”x74.5”x8.75”, 26.6lb.)
- Full: mattress (53”x74.5”x13.5”, 64.9lb.); box spring (53”x74.5”x8.75”, 32.9lb.)
- Queen: mattress (60”x79.5”x13.5”, 77.5lb.); box spring (60”x79.5”x8.75”, 45lb.)
- King: mattress (76”x79.5”x13.5”, 98.4lb.); two box springs (38”x79.5”x8.75”, 33lb.)
- Cal King: mattress (72”x83.5”x13.5”, 101.1lb.); two box springs (36”x83.5”x8.75”, 28.7lb.)
Industrialist Zalmon Gilbert Simmons spent the early 1800’s productively, dabbling in banking, railroads, a telegraph company, and even serving as Mayor of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Then, he took his first nap and gained an appreciation for a woven wire mattress. Equipped with a machine that could mass-produce them, his company began shipping them around the country from a small Kenosha factory.
For the next 140 years, Simmons has enabled the solid rest and sweet dreams of the glitterati. Amidst fluffy clouds, Presidents nap on a Simmons aboard Air Force One. In the Lincoln Bedroom, dignitaries look for the complimentary mint left atop their Simmons. Henry Ford and H.G. Wells snuggled, separately, on Simmons. Cole Porter worked the name into his Broadway hit “Anything Goes.” To ensure that so many heads—famous and not—enjoy a restful night’s sleep, Simmons innovates, creating the first no-flip mattress and enhancing their high-performance coils with layers of memory foam.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.