Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Hybrid ShadowWood Plush Mattress Set
The ShadowWood mattress set from Simmons’s Beautyrest line combines the consistent support of coils with the comfort of memory foam to provide a reliably snooze-inducing sleep surface. The mattress’s upper layers are composed of AirCool gel memory foam, which strikes a perfect balance between cradling your body’s contours and allowing freedom of movement for restless sleepers. Below the thick foam layer, a Pocketed Coil system provides a solid base layer that absorbs any motion caused by tossing and turning. To maximize airflow through the mattress and prevent it from getting too warm, the mattress is topped with a breathable knit cover that’s soft, smooth, and flexible.
- Cover: Evenloft knit surface
- First layer: 1” of 2.5lb. AirCool gel memory foam helps relieve pressure points while allowing freedom of movement
- Second layer: 2” of 2.5lb. AirCool gel memory foam deepens comfort and conforms to the body
- Third layer: 0.5” of Energy Foam adds support and stability
- Pocketed Coil technology enhances body-conforming support, pressure relief, and motion separation
- Beautyrest Recharge Pocketed Coil system with 15.5-gauge coils and 1.5” of Energy Foam for support
- Ventilated AirCool BeautyEdge foam encasement for edge stability
- Transflexion comfort technology eliminates the break-in period and maintains consistent support over the mattress’s life
- No-flip design ensures the mattress won’t need to be flipped or rotated
- CertiPur-US certified through voluntary testing conducted in independent laboratories
- Low emission (VOCs) for indoor air quality
- Made without ozone depleters; PBDEs; prohibited phthalates; or mercury, lead, and heavy metals
- Triton foundation with PowerBeam Bracing for enhanced durability and reduced motion transfer
- 10-year warranty from Simmons Bedding Company
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
- Mattress: 74.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 13” (D)
- Coil density: 594
- Standard foundation: 74.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 9” (D)
- Low-profile foundation: 74.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 5.5” (D)
- Mattress: 74.5” (L) x 53” (W) x 13” (D)
- Coil density: 825
- Standard foundation: 74.5” (L) x 53” (W) x 9” (D)
- Low-profile foundation: 74.5” (L) x 53” (W) x 5.5” (D)
- Mattress: 79.5” (L) x 60” (W) x 13” (D)
- Coil density: 1,000
- Standard foundation: 79.5” (L) x 60” (W) x 9” (D)
- Low-profile foundation: 79.5” (L) x 60” (W) x 5.5” (D)
- Mattress: 79.5” (L) x 76” (W) x 13” (D)
- Coil density: 1,296
- Two standard foundations: 79.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 9” (D) (each)
- Two low-profile foundations: 79.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 5.5” (D) (each)
- California king:
- Mattress: 83.5” (L) x 72” (W) x 13” (D)
- Coil density: 1,258
- Two standard foundations: 83.5” (L) x 36” (W) x 9” (D) (each)
- Two low-profile foundations: 83.5” (L) x 36” (W) x 5.5” (D) (each)
Industrialist Zalmon Gilbert Simmons spent the early 1800’s productively, dabbling in banking, railroads, a telegraph company, and even serving as Mayor of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Then, he took his first nap and gained an appreciation for a woven wire mattress. Equipped with a machine that could mass-produce them, his company began shipping them around the country from a small Kenosha factory.
For the next 140 years, Simmons has enabled the solid rest and sweet dreams of the glitterati. Amidst fluffy clouds, Presidents nap on a Simmons aboard Air Force One. In the Lincoln Bedroom, dignitaries look for the complimentary mint left atop their Simmons. Henry Ford and H.G. Wells snuggled, separately, on Simmonses. Cole Porter worked the name into his Broadway hit “Anything Goes.” To ensure that so many heads—famous and not—enjoy a restful night’s sleep, Simmons innovates, creating the first no-flip mattress and enhancing their high-performance coils with layers of memory foam.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.