- 9” foundation (5” for a low profile)
Beautyrest Silver Hybrid 13.5” Firm Mattress Set. Free White Glove Delivery.
- Features a high-performance stretch knit fabric allow the memory foam layers to conform to the body
- Stretch in the fabric springs back to the original shape for a clean, flat surface line
- Ventilated edge promotes better airflow
- Natural silver is integrated into the foam to move heat away from the surface
- The silver’s anti-microbial properties prevent the growth of odor-causing bacteria and mold
- Ventilated memory foam has a firm feel and helps provide conforming back support
- Soft gel foam provides surface contouring
- Pocketed Coil Technology: hundreds of individually wrapped plush coils adjust independently to the weight
- Dimensions and weight
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
Industrialist Zalmon Gilbert Simmons spent the early 1800’s productively, dabbling in banking, railroads, a telegraph company, and even serving as Mayor of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Then, he took his first nap and gained an appreciation for a woven wire mattress. Equipped with a machine that could mass-produce them, his company began shipping them around the country from a small Kenosha factory.
For the next 140 years, Simmons has enabled the solid rest and sweet dreams of the glitterati. Amidst fluffy clouds, Presidents nap on a Simmons aboard Air Force One. In the Lincoln Bedroom, dignitaries look for the complimentary mint left atop their Simmons. Henry Ford and H.G. Wells snuggled, separately, on Simmonses. Cole Porter worked the name into his Broadway hit “Anything Goes.” To ensure that so many heads—famous and not—enjoy a restful night’s sleep, Simmons innovates, creating the first no-flip mattress and enhancing their high-performance coils with layers of memory foam.
Buying a mattress is cheaper and more convenient if you do it online—but you'll need to understand your personal preferences and delivery options first.