Simmons BeautySleep Firm Eurotop Mattress Set
Simmons’ BeautySleep mattress is a multilayered sandwich of resilient foam and flexible coils, designed to provide a supportive surface for sleepers who prefer a firmer bed. Thick layers of firm comfort foam at the top conform to the contours of the body, helping reduce pressure points, while hundreds of springs at the mattress’s core give it firm support. Each mattress is paired with a box spring with a strong Triton foundation, which features Simmons’ Power Beam bracing to keep the mattress stable under even the most restless sleepers.
- BeautySleep mattress and box spring
- Layers of firm comfort foam
- High-performance 13.75-gauge steel coils
- Stretch-knit cotton, polyester, and rayon fabric cover
- Comfort rating: 3 out of 10, with 1 being the firmest and 10 being the softest
- No-flip design
- Triton box-spring foundation with stabilizing Power Beam
- 10-year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer’s FAQs
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and the old mattress.
- Twin set with 38”x74.5”x10.5” mattress and 38”x74.5”x8.75” box spring
- Full set with 53”x74.5”x10.5” mattress and 53”x74.5”x8.75” box spring
- Queen set with 60”x79.5”x10.5” mattress and 60”x79.5”x8.75” box spring
- King set with 76”x79.5”x10.5” mattress and two 38”x79.5”x8.75” box springs
- California king set with 72”x83.5”x10.5” mattress and two 36”x83.5”x8.75” box springs
- Twin set with 38”x74.5”x10.5” mattress and 38”x74.5”x5.5” box spring
- Full set with 53”x74.5”x10.5” mattress and 53”x74.5”x5.5” box spring
- Queen set with 60”x79.5”x10.5” mattress and 60”x79.5”x5.5” box spring
- King set with 76”x79.5”x10.5” mattress and two 38”x79.5”x5.5” box springs
- California king set with 72”x83.5”x10.5” mattress and two 36”x83.5”x5.5” box springs
Industrialist Zalmon Gilbert Simmons spent the early 1800’s productively, dabbling in banking, railroads, a telegraph company, and even serving as Mayor of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Then, he took his first nap and gained an appreciation for a woven wire mattress. Equipped with a machine that could mass-produce them, his company began shipping them around the country from a small Kenosha factory.
For the next 140 years, Simmons has enabled the solid rest and sweet dreams of the glitterati. Amidst fluffy clouds, Presidents nap on a Simmons aboard Air Force One. In the Lincoln Bedroom, dignitaries look for the complimentary mint left atop their Simmons. Henry Ford and H.G. Wells snuggled, separately, on Simmons. Cole Porter worked the name into his Broadway hit “Anything Goes.” To ensure that so many heads—famous and not—enjoy a restful night’s sleep, Simmons innovates, creating the first no-flip mattress and enhancing their high-performance coils with layers of memory foam.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.