Simmons BeautySleep Hardpoint Euro Top Plush Mattress Set
The BeautySleep Hardpoint mattress doubles up on comfort with multiple upper layers of foam designed to keep you comfortable throughout the night. The mattress’ AirFeel and AirCool foam layers employ an open-cell structure and channeled design, respectively, promoting airflow to help keep sleepers from overheating. These breathable foams rest atop a firm layer of individually wrapped springs that suppress motion transfer to keep one sleeper’s restlessness from disturbing the other.
- Top layer of fire-resistant fiber
- 1.25” layer of AirFeel foams with open-cell structure for improved air flow and comfortable temperature
- 1” layer of AirCool foams with channeled design to promote airflow and provide relief from pressure
- 0.5” layer of Energy foam
- 700 Series individually wrapped 15.5-gauge coils conform to bodies, support backs, and reduce motion transfer
- 1” Energy foam coil support
- Breathable knit fabric cover
- Foam-encased edges provide a firm seating surface
- No-flip design
- Strong Triton Lite foundation
- 10 year warranty
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
- Mattress: 74.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 11.5” (D); 40.3lbs.
- Coil density: 512
- Standard foundation: 74.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 9” (D); 42.5lbs.
- Low-profile foundation: 74.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 5.5” (D); 40.9lbs.
- Mattress: 74.5” (L) x 53” (W) x 11.5” (D); 54.6lbs.
- Coil density: 693
- Standard foundation: 74.5” (L) x 53” (W) x 9” (D); 51.7lbs.
- Low-profile foundation: 74.5” (L) x 53” (W) x 5.5” (D); 49.4lbs.
- Mattress: 79.5” (L) x 60” (W) x 11.5” (D); 65lbs.
- Coil density: 836
- Standard foundation: 79.5” (L) x 60” (W) x 9” (D); 61lbs.
- Low-profile foundation: 79.5” (L) x 60” (W) x 5.5” (D); 58.2lbs.
- Mattress: 79.5” (L) x 76” (W) x 11.5” (D); 82.6lbs.
- Coil density: 1,064
- Two standard foundations: 79.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 9” (D) (each); 45.7lbs. each
- Two low-profile foundations: 79.5” (L) x 38” (W) x 5.5” (D) (each); 43.7lbs. each
- California king:
- Mattress: 83.5” (L) x 72” (W) x 11.5” (D); 83.2lbs.
- Coil density: 1,061
- Two standard foundations: 83.5” (L) x 36” (W) x 9” (D) (each); 45.7lbs. each
- Two low-profile foundations: 83.5” (L) x 36” (W) x 5.5” (D) (each); 43.7lbs. each
Industrialist Zalmon Gilbert Simmons spent the early 1800’s productively, dabbling in banking, railroads, a telegraph company, and even serving as Mayor of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Then, he took his first nap and gained an appreciation for a woven wire mattress. Equipped with a machine that could mass-produce them, his company began shipping them around the country from a small Kenosha factory.
For the next 140 years, Simmons has enabled the solid rest and sweet dreams of the glitterati. Amidst fluffy clouds, Presidents nap on a Simmons aboard Air Force One. In the Lincoln Bedroom, dignitaries look for the complimentary mint left atop their Simmons. Henry Ford and H.G. Wells snuggled, separately, on Simmonses. Cole Porter worked the name into his Broadway hit “Anything Goes.” To ensure that so many heads—famous and not—enjoy a restful night’s sleep, Simmons innovates, creating the first no-flip mattress and enhancing their high-performance coils with layers of memory foam.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.