Simmons Curv 3.5” Memory Foam and Fiber Mattress Topper
- 2-piece construction for added comfort and support
- Designed to reduce pressure points
- Temperature-sensitive design
- Fiber cover features a three-inch gusset and a 17-inch stretch to fit skirt
- 2” open-cell memory foam and 1.5” blended fiberfill
- Memory foam manufactured from CertiPur-US
- Twin: 38” x 74” x 3.5”
- Full: 54” x 74” x 3.5”
- Queen: 59” x 79” x 3.5”
- King: 75” x 79” x 3.5”
- Cal King: 71” x 84” x 3.5”
Industrialist Zalmon Gilbert Simmons was nothing if not productive in the mid-1800s. He ran a bank, a railroad company, a telegraph company—he even served as the mayor of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Then, he took his first nap and gained an appreciation for a woven wire mattress. So, Simmons founded what would later become the Simmons Bedding Company, and began shipping mattresses around the country from a small Kenosha factory in the 1870s. As the company expanded over the next 140 years, everyone from President Henry Ford to English writer H.G. Wells caught their Zs atop a Simmons mattress. To ensure that so many heads—famous and not—enjoy a restful night’s sleep, Simmons constantly updates its designs with innovations such as the first no-flip mattress and high-performance coils covered in layers of memory foam.
However you like to sleep, there's a mattress topper, pad, or protector to help you stay comfortable, avoid allergies, and regulate temperature.
For post-purchase inquiries, please contact customer support.
View the Goods FAQ to learn more.