Skinny Bitch and Skinny Bitch in the Kitch (2-Book Boxed Set)
Not for the faint-hearted, these revelatory, foul-mouthed diet books act as a wakeup call to readers, encouraging them to stop overeating, condemn soda, and start taking accountability for their own health.
Facets of the Diet
- Eat “good” carbs like whole grains, fruits, and vegetables
- Avoid “bad” carbs like white flour, white rice, white pasta, and other processed foods
- Avoid meats and dairy
- Avoid soda, artificial sweeteners, coffee, smoking, and alcohol
Sample Cookbook Recipes
- Bitchin’ Breakfast: Denver Bitchlette
- PMS (Pissy Mood Snack): quick tortilla pizzas
- Grown-Up Appetizer: garlicky white-bean spread on crostini
- Sassy Soup: lentil vegetable
- International Bitch: potato-and-pumpkin curry with brown basmati rice
- Italian Bitch: fettuccini alfredo
- Down Home Cookin’: potatoes au gratin
- Written by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin
- Packaged in a deluxe slipcased box set
- Skinny Bitch: 224 pages
- Skinny Bitch in the Kitch: 192 pages
- Hardcover books
- Overall product dimensions: 8.00”x5.70”x2.00”
- Overall product weight: 2.15lb.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.