$39.99 for an electric pulse massager ($349.99 list price)
$49.99 for a massager package ($449.99 list price), which includes:
- Electric pulse massager
- Massage shoes
- Massage ear clips
Smart Relief Electric Pulse Massager
This massager's pads emit a gentle electric current that cause muscles to contract and release, melting away tension and simulating the sensation of being massaged. Ten massage modes recreate the feeling of having your feet kneaded or your back cupped. The massager aims to help ease pain in the shoulders, neck, hips, knees, and ankles, as well as symptoms of sciatica, sinus pressure, fibromyalgia, plantar fasciitis, arthritis, tennis elbow and blood circulation problems. Because the device is small and inconspicuous, it's easy to take along to work for relief while sitting all day. It's also ideal for soothing the sore muscles of athletes after a hard workout. The massage shoes are designed to stimulate pressure points according to acupressure and work while you're walking or standing, and the ear clips aim to relieve headache and migraine pain.
- 10 massage modes: kneading, cupping, lomi, massage, assorted, deep tissue, acupuncture, butterfly, shiatsu-deep, and sports mode
- Digital control display with blue back-lit screen
- Adjustable timer (10–60 minutes)
- Dual ports that can be controlled separately
- 20 levels of intensity
- Double outputs for up to four pads at the same time
- Rechargeable lithium battery holds 30+ hours of running time
- Acupressure shoes can be worn while standing, walking, or cartwheeling
- Ear clips designed to relieve headache and migraine pain
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.