Fisher-Price Bear Smart Toy
Interactive Bear Learns About Your Child
This bear is designed to help your child develop socially and emotionally, as it interacts with your child and learns more about him or her.
Things It Does
- Voice recognition: listens to your child and talks back, so that they can have conversations
- Image recognition: sees the 9 included Smart Cards to choose activities such as stories, games, and adventures
- Knows when it’s tossed in the air (via built-in accelerometer)
- Knows time of day, weather, and world events
Good to Know
- Update bear via WiFi through free app
- 2,000mAh built-in rechargeable battery (USB cable included)
- For ages 3-8
- Product dimensions: 15”x14.5”x7.5”
- Weight: 3.75lb.
Fisher-Price has tots’ accessories for every age, temperament, and purpose. It’s best known for its legendary collection of fun, colorful toys, which range from classic stackable rainbow rings to plastic tricycles, play telephones, and battery-powered ride-ons. Each toy engages children in imaginative and developmentally appropriate play. But the innovation doesn’t end with playtime. The brand also produces staples such as soft spoons, sippy cups, and bibs, as well as larger necessities including walkers, potties, and sturdy, attractive cribs and dressers. Even practical accessories such as toddler-sized eyeglass frames fall under Fisher-Price’s purview. Over the course of more than 80 years in business, the brand has stuck with its original principles of intrinsic play value, ingenuity, and strong construction. That’s evidenced by the frequency with which Fisher-Price toys are honored with awards, including the Toy Industry Association’s Toy of the Year. With popular products such as Little People figurines, fun and educational Sesame Street and Dora the Explorer toys, and Thomas & Friends train sets, Fisher-Price is a hit with both kids and parents the world over.
Our guide makes it easy to shop for kids' toys by age range. Learn about milestones at different ages and how to pick the best toys for your child's development.