- Damage Inc. Pacific Squadron WWII for Xbox 360
- Saitek Pacific AV8R FlightStick controller
- Decal kit
ESRB rating: T for Teen for violence and mild language; includes online features that may expose players to unrated user-generated content
Damage Inc. Pacific Squadron WWII Collector's Edition Bundle for Xbox 360
Damage Inc. Pacific Squadron WWII captures the drama and adrenaline of battling in the Pacific Theater with more than 20 missions based on actual World War II engagements. To further heighten the intensity, this collector's edition includes Saitek's Pacific AV8R FlightStick, styled after the controls found in many WWII combat aircraft. More than 30 airplanes include rare and never-flown WWII prototypes, such as a tank with a bunch of balloons tied to it. Developers meticulously re-created each one by considering handling, the weapons suite, and armor strength. Pilot these through campaigns such as defending Pearl Harbor and attacking Iwo Jima. Each mission involves realistic detailing, such as taking off from and return landing on the same aircraft carrier. You can also venture online for intense multiplayer dogfights.
- More than 30 meticulously re-created WWII aircraft
- Pacific AV8R FlightStick inspired by WWII combat aircraft controls
- Air-to-air, air-to-ship, and air-to-ground battles
- Locations and missions designed after real WWII engagements
- More than 20 multi-objective single-player and co-op missions
- Online dogfights with multiple multiplayer modes
- Sim and arcade modes adjust difficulty for skill level
- Beating game qualifies you to pilot a real stealth fighter
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?