Sonoline B Baby Fetal Heart Prenatal Doppler with Display
Sonoline B's FDA-approved prenatal Doppler probe can detect the heartbeat of a fetus as early as 8–10 weeks into a pregnancy. Three display modes let expecting parents and curious storks switch from the baby's real-time heart rate, average heart rate, and average heart rate over a specific period of time. The backlit LCD screen clearly displays the results, and external speakers play the thub-thub of tiny heartbeats without the need for headphones.
- High sensitivity 3MHz Doppler probe
- Detects the heart beat of a fetus at 8–10 weeks or a meatball sub that's been sitting in the fridge for two months
- LCD heartbeat display
- Backlight can be turned on or off
- Built-in speaker and headphone jack (headphones optional)
- Three display modes: real-time heart rate, average heart rate, and average heart rate over a specific period of time
- Battery-life icon
- Low battery consumption
- Auto-off feature
- Requires two AA batteries
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.