Sony 32GB UHS-I SDHC Memory Card (Class 10)
- Designed to be used with smartphones, tablets, cameras, and other devices
- Ideal for storing games, photos, music, and more
- Storage capacity: 32GB
- Maximum data transfer rate: 70MB/s
- Waterproof, dustproof, temperature-proof, UV-proof, and static-proof housing
- Downloadable File Rescue software helps recover deleted or damaged photos and videos
Approximately 900 million of Sony’s devices are in use in the world today. To achieve this feat, Sony never wavered from the vision of its co-founders, engineer Masaru Ibuka and physicist Akio Morita. From its beginning in 1946, Sony has always positioned itself on the cutting edge of technology to continually break new ground, from the portable transistor radio in the ‘50s to the color television in the ‘60s to the PlayStation video game console in the early ‘90s. Along the way, Sony also co-developed a range of industry standard formats, including the CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc. Not content to only store and play media, the company also produces movies, music, and television and is responsible for acclaimed films and shows such as The Social Network and Breaking Bad while representing artists as diverse as Adele, Bruce Springsteen, Usher, and Milton, a baritone humpback whale.