Sony MDR-EX10LP Comfort Fit Earbuds
Lightweight, Flexible Design
- Compact headphones ideal for on-the-go listening
- Three interchangeable eartips fit snugly in ears to block outside noise
- Angled 3.5mm plug helps avoid strain
- 9mm dynamic drivers with neodymium magnets help create immersive, realistic sound
- Wide frequency response
- Model number: MDR-EX10LP
- Product dimensions: 47”x0.5”x0.5”
- Weight: 2oz.
- 1 year warranty from Hyper Microsystems
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
Approximately 900 million of Sony’s devices are in use in the world today. To achieve this feat, Sony never wavered from the vision of its co-founders, engineer Masaru Ibuka and physicist Akio Morita. From its beginning in 1946, Sony has always positioned itself on the cutting edge of technology to continually break new ground, from the portable transistor radio in the ‘50s to the color television in the ‘60s to the PlayStation video game console in the early ‘90s. Along the way, Sony also co-developed a range of industry standard formats, including the CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc. Not content to only store and play media, the company also produces movies, music, and television and is responsible for acclaimed films and shows such as The Social Network and Breaking Bad while representing artists as diverse as Adele, Bruce Springsteen, Usher, and Milton, a baritone humpback whale.