Sony MDR100 h.Ear On Wireless Noise Canceling Bluetooth Headphones
- Connect and stream music easily via Bluetooth
- Digital noise canceling lets you focus more on the music
- High-resolution audio compatibility
- Hands-free calls
- Comfortable during long listening sessions
- iPhone or iPad supporting hands-free profile (HFP)
- iOS 7.X/8.X,/9.X
- iPod Touch (iOS 5.0 or later)
- NFC-compatible smartphones with Android 4.1 or later
- Model number: MDR100
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 7”x4.8”x9.2”
Approximately 900 million of Sony’s devices are in use in the world today. To achieve this feat, Sony never wavered from the vision of its co-founders, engineer Masaru Ibuka and physicist Akio Morita. From its beginning in 1946, Sony has always positioned itself on the cutting edge of technology to continually break new ground, from the portable transistor radio in the ‘50s to the color television in the ‘60s to the PlayStation video game console in the early ‘90s. Along the way, Sony also co-developed a range of industry standard formats, including the CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc. Not content to only store and play media, the company also produces movies, music, and television and is responsible for acclaimed films and shows such as The Social Network and Breaking Bad while representing artists as diverse as Adele, Bruce Springsteen, Usher, and Milton, a baritone humpback whale.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.